CB-301 Cavity Back Chrome
Introducing the Miura Golf CB-301, the longest full forged cavity back iron Miura Golf has ever produced.
The CB-301 takes Miura’s world-renowned forging process and blends it seamlessly with a Tour inspired shape. The CB-301 combines the feel and play-ability of a player’s iron with the forgiveness and distance to improve golfers of all skill levels.
The full cavity-back design is engineered with a larger sweet spot to ensure greater control and improved performance on all shots. Each club is engineered with a variable sole and cavity thickness designed to optimize center of gravity. This design technique enables the CB-301 to deliver more forgiveness while maintaining our trademark level of superior quality and feel
The CB-301 – the Miura model you’ve been waiting for
- Longest full forged cavity back iron produced by Miura Golf
- Hand forged using Miura Golf’s 14-step manufacturing process
- Tour inspired shape that is slightly larger footprint than the MC-501
- Precision-placed center of gravity location that enhances feel and performance, resulting in higher, straighter and longer shots
More from this collection
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh